- Follow the instructions, complete and submit the online application.
- Rolling application deadline
- The Scholarship Selection Committee appreciates more rather than less information about you. Applications are done by interview, either in-person or online
- One letter of reference is required from someone who can share important insight about your character. The recommender must be from a school official, instructor, clergy member, work supervisor, athletic coach or another person who knows you well. The person recommending you cannot be a relative.
- Ask them to submit a Recommendation Letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is up to you to confirm that a Recommendation Letter has been submitted.
- Applicants must submit all information to email@example.com
- Scholarship applicants with an incomplete Application and/or Recommendation Letter will not be eligible for the scholarship. There will be no exceptions.
- If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information and Criteria
- Scholarship applicants MUST live in Michigan.
- Scholarship applicants MUST have hydrocephalus.
- Applicants must be 17 years of age or older.
- Scholarship funds must be used for educational purposes such as a two or four-year college, a high school post-graduate year to prepare for college, technical or trade school, an accredited employment-training program or a post-graduate program.
- The scholarship funds may be used for tuition, books, housing or an expense directly related to the education experience.
- The Scholarship Selection Committee of The Brainy Day Fund has sole authority of awarding the scholarships.
- No financial qualifications will be used in determining scholarship recipients.
- Scholarships are non-renewable, and we invite you to submit an application each year if you have not previously been awarded a scholarship.
- The amount of each scholarship is $1,000.
- The scholarship recipients for The Brainy Day Fund’s scholarship will be announced as required.